Students will also learn about their bodies and how to get the best out of them. How to train their minds and how to become more balanced in themselves. Our modern approach to martial arts gives immediate benefits in practical, physical, mental and aware balance.
Courses & Incursions for Primary & Secondary Schools
Freeform workshops are a totally unique way of leaning about mind and body development and have been successfully delivered to Victorian primary and secondary schools for over 30 years, with schools getting us back year after year because of the amazing results we get with the students. Our qualified freeform instructors come directly to your school and deliver these fun and interactive programs to students from prep to year 12.
- These exciting workshops are tailor made to suit your schools and students needs. With each year level given challenges, exercises and information suited to their age level.
- Our workshops are designed to build strength and resilience in students and to be able to stand up, speak up and step forward to engage their world with confidence.
How It Works?
- This program is available for all year levels in primary and secondary school across Australia.
- All children can benefit including special needs children and those with behavioural issues.
- This program is available as either one off sessions or you can book us for the entire school term.
- This program includes facilitaion and equipment.
- Sessions can be run with select groups, entire classes or the whole school.
- Schools can book us as an incursion workshop. Costs can be offset by parents or school funding.