Lion tamers is a teacher facilitated program, where we provide all the components for each teacher to implement this weekly program into their classroom as a self development/ mental health subject. It has been designed to align with the new Australian school curriculum, and covers many units needed within the guidelines including empowering children. It is our contention that the more balanced children are mentally and physically, the better position they are in to make clearer choices, moving forward with confidence.
Lion Tamers / School Facilated Values Program
Freeform Lion Tamers is a specialised values program for primary schools that fosters in each child the understanding of their own value and worth. The lions are a metaphor for the world and its many issues that children face today. The children train their minds and bodies to become lion tamers, bravely facing their own lions with confidence and balance. It aims to build strength and resilience in students to be able to stand up, speak up and step forward to engage their world with a balanced perspective.
- Respect & Honour
- Personal Growth
- Development of mind of body
How It Works?
- This program is available for all year levels in primary school across Australia
- All children can benefit including special needs children and those with behavioural issues.
- This program is available as a kit that can be sent to any primary school in Australia.
- This program includes all video and audio stories, teachers manuals and training packs.
- All visual aides and training equipment including posters, certificates and workbooks.
- Teacher training and ongoing support